Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Strive for the best...not just good!

I often think to myself why...this or that? Because settling isn't good enough. I want to strive to be the best I can. To feel the best is often a product of doing the best. When you want to throw in the "towel" remember your why. That will motivate beyond your control. I read the following by Joel Olsteen it says it all!

Today, I just encourage you; don't ever settle for "good enough." Don't ever settle for "just getting by." Keep pressing forward. Keep pressing into God. Let His Word renew your thinking and transform you into His image. Be the best version of you that you can possibly be! Don't be afraid to grow; don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zone. Don't be afraid to change because a little change will do you good!

"And be constantly renewed in the spirit of your mind [having a fresh mental and spiritual attitude]" (Ephesians 4:23, AMP)

By Joel Olsteen
www.joelolsteen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment